Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Birthday Celebration



A 24th birthday celebration for me. but actually it wasn't that HUGE kind of celebration.
It is just the 3 of us. Me, my mom and my dad, who celebrates his birthday 4days before me :)

We had dinner at Tarbush, a lebanese restaurant. The food is just okay. The portion is quite big for one person. especially for Briyani. Oh, the lamb is good. But I am not a major lamb-lover.



Briyani and grilled chicken




I did not celebrate my birthday on the day itself because it was one of the weekdays. So the birthday dinner at Tarbush is celebrated on my dad's birthday which was on the 26th of March. Then we had another birthday 'date' 3days after my birthday at Hard Rock Hotel. We spent the nite watching liveband. The band was great!

















Me and my mom with the band singer, Ray

No comments: